martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

Assignment #1

I don't really have any experiences with blogs because although I have read many while surfing the web I had never done one or used one for something else other than quick research information. This block was created by me during my computers class using my email. Adding others blog list was easy as pie because we used facebook to pass the links between every student in the class and then just used the copy paste application to transfer the information from one web page to the other. I haven't given much time to think for what am I going to use my blog but some quick ideas that come to mind are: writing down random thoughts, posting links to interesting things I find (photos, information) and it would also be good to post about new songs,videos or even world wide news.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario