martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

Only being here since the ninth grade I didn't really do much in computers with Mr Chris. I only had him during one year and there isn't much I can remember about that class but I'll do my best. The only thing I can think of from the class was using excel. What I can get back from my memory and this project is that it was hard, we had to plog in equations, select rows to which we wanted the equations to apply and stuff like that.

The only way I can think of for teachers to apply technology is to save paper. Instead of printing out so many sheets they should send most of those through email. The teacher that best knows how to use technology is Mr. Whitten. In history and economics class we always used the smart board. What I enjoyed about this was that the letter was clear and easy to read and any further notes that he wanted to add he could do it with either the electical marker (which are better for the enviorment) or with the computer. In economics class it was intresting cause when we were looking at the supply and demand table each student could go up to the board and easily move the lines. Plus all the notes were available for us to study in the public folder.

I think that the amount of technology we use is adecuate because you can't always count on it working 100%. I'm not even a fan of taking notes in lap top because although its faster I tend to learn it faster and better when I write it down myself. Hope the info works.

1 comentario:

  1. Its good to know things about the way that you learn Ricardo. I am definitely the same way, i remember things that i write down far more than others...its why i am constantly making lists. Thanks for your thoughts

    ResponderEliminar