martes, 1 de diciembre de 2009

Creating a Flash Animation with a Video

The first thing we did was film a 15 second video of our self doing something. I started by pretending to spin a ball on my finger, throwing it up, catch it with my arms extended to the sides and go up and down a couple of times, I then threw it back up and used my knees and chest to play with it and then kicked the ball away. The first step, once in flash, was doing the margins of my body movement which as quite easy (remember to close all margins so when you have to fill it up you don't have to go back to each margin) Adding the ball was also easy because you just had to place it where you wanted it and create a motion tween. I deleted the video layer and added a changing color background. I needed some help to make the ball enter from the upper left corner and the managed to make it leave through the upper right corner. The video was submitted to moodle and voila.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario